Department Electrical and Electronics Engineering
The Department of Electrical & Electronics was established in 2011-12 with an intake of 60 students. The department is headed by Professor R. V. Srinivasa Murthy, M.E.,(Ph.D.) who has 26 years of teaching experience in India & abroad.
- Adequate infrastructure.
- Well Qualified Staff.
- Well equipped lab facility.
- Well equipped Library.
To prepare the best professional Engineers in the field of Electrical Engineering to face the challenges of power industry.
The Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering will make the best effort to promote an intellectual, ethical and technological environment to the students.
Goals of the Department:
- Continuous enhancement of academic performance of students and staff.
- To connect the students to the latest advancements in the field of Electrical Engineering through workshops, technical talks and paper publications.
- To set up institution/ industry tie up for training and placement.
- To arrange for training programmes.
- Curriculum review and development.
- To setup department association for conducting various activities by the students for their overall development.